10 Important Reasons to Choose White Knight
10 Important Reasons to Choose White Knight Mobile Home Sales & Service of Reno, NV The key to selling your home is pricing it right and getting it marketed properly in as many venues as possible.
- White Knight is #1 in sales. We pride ourselves on being the leader in the industry!
- We are the only company who has consistently proven to have sold over twice as many Manufactured Homes than any other Dealer or Licensee in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015!.
- We have the most successful sales team of professional experts that put YOU first and are eager to help you every step of the way!
- We have the largest inventory of pre-owned manufactured homes in Northern Nevada!
- We always give your home complete attention. Manufactured Homes are our specialty and what we do best.
- No hidden cost. Our commission is based on a flat fee so there are no hidden costs. You don’t owe us anything if we don’t sell your home. Our commission is paid only after the home is SOLD, and is deducted from the escrow.
- Our listing term is typically 6 months. This is done so we have a fair chance of selling your home and realizing the full value of our marketing expenses and the licensee’s efforts.
- We invest more time and money marketing your home. More than any of our competitors. We focus on maximizing your home’s exposure to attract buyers. (The following describes our current marketing strategy)
- White Knight is posted on 30+ websites!
- Our expansive company website (updated daily) www.yourwhiteknight.com with color photos, complete description and full details of your home.
- The premier nationwide mobile/manufactured home sales website www.mhvillage.com with color photos, complete description and full details of your home.
- Your home is posted on the premier nationwide classified ad website www.craigslist.com with color photos, complete description and full details of your home with links to our website. 10 homes (by rotation) are posted daily so each home appears approximately once a week.
- We are the ONLY Dealer that advertises weekly in the Big Nickel newspaper with 2 full page color ads. The Big Nickel has a circulation of approximately 50,000. Your home’s photo with details will be featured on a rotating basis.
- We advertise our company name, website and phone number in numerous locations so potential buyers can easily locate us and our vast inventory of homes.
Such locations include:
- Search optimization and Pay-Per-Click advertising on the top 3 search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing
- The Yellow Book
- White Knight has its own Facebook page. We continually reach out to our followers and post new homes, selling tips and other useful information, daily and weekly. The more exposure we can generate, the better chance we can find the right buyer for your home.
- In addition we have Vehicles with our logo around town daily, that are “driving billboards” which results directly in buyers calling.
- We send SOLD mailers to potential buyers each time we sell a home.
- We do general mass mailings.
- Your home will be stocked with color flyers.
- Monthly, we e-mail out a newsletter to over 2000 realtors in Northern Nevada to compel referrals for buyers looking for an affordable alternative to a site built home; downsizing; or going through a foreclosure.
- Proud Supporter of UNR Wolf Pack Football. White Knight is always looking at ways to support our local community and get our name out in force. This fall, White Knight and our team will tailgate at every home football game and serve free hot dogs to the first 1000 visitors that come by to say hi to our White Knight staff. It’s a great networking opportunity that we are committed to, in addition to just saying Thank You to the community.
- We are the only Dealer in our industry with a full-time receptionist to ensure we capture and follow up on every lead and a marketing/graphic design assistant so we can advertise your home professionally and efficiently. Additionally our team answer phones on weekends, evenings and holidays.
- We work with all of our competitors and will split the commission 50/50 with any other dealer who can produce a ready, willing and able buyer.